Environmental, Safety & Health Management System Overview
At this level , the scope will be on the track key performance measurements, establish a system to investigate incidents and take appropriate actions and establish processes for controlling risks associated with changes to operations.
1. Safety & Environmental Surrounding & production audit
a. Every day (Monday -Sat) Time: 7.20am until 7.30am
b. By 2 group (Indirect & Direct employer participate.
c. Summary all safety & environmental issue and took action taken and update individual dept meeting
2. Daily monitoring all schedule waste & non-schedule inventory stock check.
3. Daily Safety audit in the process line time to time by Safety dept members
a. High risk area
b. Normal process area
c. Chemicals area
d. Surrounding related to safety
4. Yearly does Safety monitoring report by appointed (Under DOSH) consultant.
b. Chemical exposure
e. Noise boundary level
Conducted internal audit in the quartely basis Safety Committee meeting in the Quartely Legal audit with consultant every Quartely.
4. MONITORING (PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT, AUDITS AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT):